With over 70 per cent of the immune system located in our gut and 95 per cent of our ‘feel good’ hormone serotonin being produced here, a healthy gut really is the key to good health. This programme is for you if you have any digestive issues you’d like to improve, and would like to feel confident about your food choices rather than endless trial and error.
You may have experienced one or more of the following:
- Frequent bloating, diarrhoea, constipation, heartburn, flatulence, acid reflux or painful abdominal digestive-related cramps.
- Suspected food intolerances that exacerbate your symptoms.
- A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) or Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).
Programmes typically involve the following elements and include weekly or fortnightly support to help you implement the recommendations.
- Initial personal consultation – 1.5 hours
- Follow up consultations – 45 minutes
- Mini progress review calls – 15 minutes
- In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history and dietary intake
- Personalised nutrition advice and supplementation plan based on your health goals
- Current medication and nutrient interaction evaluation if applicable
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
- Personal coaching to support new lifestyle and diet
- Email support
Fees start from £295 and are dependent on the length of programme and support required.
To find out whether this is the right programme for you, click the button below.