Hormones play a crucial role in our health. They are chemical messangers travelling throughout our bloodstream telling other organs and tissues what to do. They help control important functions such as metabolism and reproduction, so when our hormones our out of balance in can lead to all kinds of health problems.
If you have a hormonal imbalance you may have experienced one or more of the following:
- Difficulty sleeping or insomnia
- Changes in your appetite
- Irregular periods or infertility
- Unexplained weight gain or weight loss
- You may suffer with a health condition such as PMS, hypothyroidism or endemetriosis.
Programmes typically involve the following elements and include weekly or fortnightly support to help you implement the recommendations.
- Initial personal consultation – 1.5 hours
- Follow up consultations – 45 minutes
- Mini progress review calls – 15 minutes
- In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history and dietary intake
- Personalised nutrition advice and supplementation plan based on your health goals
- Current medication and nutrient interaction evaluation if applicable
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
- Personal coaching to support new lifestyle and diet
- Email support
Fees start from £295 and are dependent on the length of programme and support required.
To find out whether this is the right programme for you, click the button below.